Tuesday, August 8, 2023

A new start, a new blog

I have been blogging for 16+ years! Wow!! That's a lot of blogging! For whatever reason my old blog is being recognized as being unsafe and the posts are being flagged as spam. 

I also know many people were unable to access the old blog, which is frustrating!!
I'm embracing my word of the year, Change, and starting a new blog with the hopes that this might help some of the issues. 

I will officially start using this blog exclusively on September 1, 2023! Bookmark it and hope to see you visit often!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danni...looking forward to the new blog posts!!! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danni, will followers be able to receive your blog posts via email? I have been following you this way for many years. Thanks, Kim

    ReplyDelete