Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Gnome Thank You

I've been so intrigued with the gnome dies at Jaded Blossom for quite some time but never took the plunge to get any. Recently I was asking a friend what her favorites were and she was so super kind and sent me a set of the Gnome Dies because she had an extra set! 

I wanted to use them for the first time to make her a thank you card so that's what I did! I have to say, I can see this becoming an addiction! It was so fun to piece the gnome together and there are so many add-on collections and stamps and oh my!!


I hope she likes my gnome card and I can't wait to play with this die set more!!


Have an awesome day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
SU Cardstock
My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Out Of The Blue 6x6 Paper
Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. This is what I love about our crafting community...so giving and so caring! I love what you have made for her! I think that die would be so useful for even Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete