Wednesday, January 10, 2024

You Grow Girl!

Not sure I've mentioned it here but I'm super excited to have joined the Scrappy Boy Stamps Design Team!! 

In the Scrappy Boy Stamps Facebook group they have posted a fun crafty calendar with fun "holidays or days" to craft with your Scrappy Boy Stamps.

Today, January 10 is Houseplant Appreciation Day! The Cute Girls Plant Lovers stamp set is PERFECT for this!! I created a fun memory dex card for this fun day!!



I think it turned out so fun! I can't wait to create more for these fun holidays/days using Scrappy Boy Stamps crafty goodies!!

Have a wonderful day, go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used: 
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Ohuhu Markers
SU Cardstock
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely precious and cute card Danni you are doing so well with the new design team placement xx

    ReplyDelete