Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Scrappy Boy Stamps The Three Little Pigs Collection

I'm excited to share my cards today using the latest Fairytale/Once Upon A Time release from Scrappy Boy Stamps, The Three Little Pigs! Oh so much fun!!


My first project is a Tall Memory Dex Card. If you've been following my posts this year, you know I'm creating a Tall Memory Dex Card for each Once Upon A Time/Fairytale release. I'm loving these on my craft table!

I paper pieced the little house and think it turned out so sweet!!


My second project is a fun birthday card using the Happy Birthday Pop Up Envelope Card Die! I love this die and think it is so fun with the wolf!




Next I used the awesome Three Little Pigs House Decorator Stencil to decorate the house--LOVE this stencil!! 





For my next card I wanted to showcase some of the fun paper in the paper pack. I especially love the paper with the little pig noses on it!




I just had to use the fun sentiment, " Sometimes I would rather blow the house down instead of cleaning it!" for my final card. It's just so fun!!



Thanks so much for stopping by!! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Supplies Used:
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink
Pink & Main Touch Of Gloss
Distress Oxide Ink: Candied Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment