Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Hey Crafty Friend Swap Card

This card is for a recent swap to use plaid (gingham, checkered, whatever you call it) on your card. So many possibilities! 

I decided to use the Crafty Friends stamp set from MFT and the Summer Gingham 6x6 paper from Not 2 Shabby. To help with my layout I used a well loved Mojo Monday Sketch #523.


I really think this turned out so fun and cute! Hope my partner likes it too!



Thanks for stopping by and go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
MFT Crafty Friends Stamp Set
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Not 2 Shabby Summer Gingham 6x6 Paper
SU Cardstock and Ink
Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Circle Nesting Die
SU Gingham Embossing Folder
Kat Scrappiness A2 Stitched Strips Dies
Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment