Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Howdy Partner Tag

I'm up on the Scrappy Boy Stamps Channel today sharing how to create this super cute and easy tag using the Cow Print Stencil from the Cute Girls Western Girls Collection! Watch my video HERE!!

I love the Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Romantic Tags Dies!! Such a fun shape for a tag! and I LOVE the new Cow Print Stencil! You can let your imagination go wild! 




I wanted to show you don't have to do just black and white or brown with the stencil, it's fun in any color!!


Thanks for stopping by and go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Distress Oxide Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Kitsch Flamingo, Peacock Feathers
SU Ribbon
SU Cardstock and Ink
Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen

1 comment: