Thursday, May 30, 2024

Journey Mermaid

The May PenPal Swap in the Friends of Sweet November Group had the theme of MerMay so of course I had to join in!!

I decided to use Journey for my mermaid. I don't think I've ever colored her up before!

I looked through my little stash of backgrounds I've previously made and found one that would work. Different colors than what I originally thought of but I think it's so pretty! I tried to tie the gold into each element!



Thanks for stopping by and go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Sweet November Stamps Journey Stamp Set
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Ohuhu Markers
Arteza Everblend Markers
MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2
SU Cardstock
VersaMark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Circle Nesting Dies
Pink & Main Touch of Gloss
Gold Glitter Pen
Gina Marie Designs Mirror Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment