Tuesday, June 18, 2024

June Swap Card- Beach/Ocean/Sea Theme

I was recently in a swap with the theme of Beach/Ocean/Sea. I looked through my stamps and finally decided to use the La La Land Crafts June 2020 Club Kit! 

I had fun ink blending, using stencils, splattering and all the things for this card. Hopefully my partner will love it as much as I do!



Thanks for stopping by! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
La La Land Crafts June 2020 Club Kit
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Bristol Smooth Cardstock
La La Land Crafts Summer Is Here Layering Stencils
MFT Mini Cloud Edger Stencil
Distress Oxide and Regular Distress Inks: Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Tea Dye
Scrappy Boy Stamps Wonky Stitched Rectangles Dies
Pearlescent Watercolors
White Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment