Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Scrappy Boy Stamps 3D Box Card Die

Today I have a couple of cards using new Scrappy Boy Stamps 3D Box Card Die! I am in love!! So much fun and I love that this die is so versatile!! Even better that it folds flat for mailing!


I just *had* to use the new Neverland Stamp Set and 6x6 Paper to create a box card. I added some clouds with the Stitched Clouds, Sun & Lightning Bolt dies and cut out the sentiment with the Stitched Rectangle Dies!



I also have a 3D Box Card using the Thank You For Being A Friend Stamp Set and Papers!!




I know I'll be using this die a lot! It's just so fun and I just keep thinking of ideas to do with it!

Have a super day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
SU Cardstock and Ink
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards!!! Love the characters from famous movies and tv!!😊❤️

    ReplyDelete