Friday, June 28, 2024

Scrappy Boy Stamps Neverland Collection

Today I have a few cards using the new Scrappy Boy Stamps Neverland Collection! Oh my word, I'm in LOVE with this collection!!


My first card uses the new Neverland Scene Builder Stencil, what a fabulous stencil!! I had to add the flying boy from the Neverland Stamp Set to this scene! 



I had fun using the Neverland 6x6 Paper and the Never Grow Up Stamp Set for my next card!



For my final card today I had fun with the captain and crocodile from the Never Grow Up Stamp Set!







Thanks for stopping by! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!!

Products Used:
Distress Oxide/Distress Inks: Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Villainous Potion, Black Soot, Old Paper
Nuvo Glacier Paste Pineapple Delight
Bristol Smooth Cardstock
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment