Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Scrappy Boy Stamps A2 Cover Plates

Today I have a few projects using the new Scrappy Boy Stamps A2 Cover Plates: Mouse Gloves & Hearts A2 Cover Plate and Mouse Head & Hearts A2 Cover Plate.


I created with the Mouse Gloves & Hearts first. The Glove Card Die is fun to use with this cover plate. I also had fun looking at words in other die sets to combine with the cover plates. The Hugs word die comes from the Treat Box Die Set.



My next card with the Mouse Gloves & Hearts A2 Cover Plate I combined it with the Pop Up Envelope Add On- Gift Card Holders. I think it turned out super fun!




Next I had fun with the Mouse Head & Hearts A2 Cover Plate! 






Thanks for stopping by! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
SU Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment