Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Scrappy Boy Stamps August 2024 Release Stencils

The more I play with stencils, the more I am enjoying them so I thought it would be fun to play with the newly released stencils from the August 2024 Scrappy Boy Stamps Release: Basket Weave Background Stencil, Witch Hats & Bats Background Stencil and Spooky Eyes Background Stencil. I will have a video up later today on the Scrappy Boy Stamps Channel creating some backgrounds with these stencils, all of these stenciled backgrounds were created on that video!


My first card uses the Basket Weave Background Stencil with some distress oxide inks and a fun technique using the Stitched Nesting Circles dies. So fun!



Next I used the Spooky Eyes Background Stencil with some Lunar Paste.



I decided to make a tag with Witch Hats & Bats Background Stencil.



Thanks for stopping by and go do something for yourself and go get crafty!!

Products Used:
Distress Oxide Inks: Mustard Seed, Wilted Violet, Kitsch Flamingo, Spiced Marmalade,
White Pen
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink
Pink & Main Touch Of Gloss
Dart Frog Neon Lunar Paste
Scrapbook.com Vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment