Friday, September 20, 2024

Changes coming...



I have been thinking about this for over a year, so not a impulse decision but I have finally decided that after 17+ years of blogging, I am ready to move away from it.

This will not happen overnight but I hope to be fully away from blogging by January 2025. I have one design team that I am waiting to hear back from as to whether they would be okay with me giving blogging up but otherwise I will be transitioning to sharing my creations on my YouTube Channel and Social Media. 

Blogging has been such a part of my crafty life but things change and as time has gone by, blogging has changed. Not many people still visit blogs and with all the other ways to share now, it just seems like "extra" work for no real benefit.

I always liked to say I wanted my blog so I could look back on my creations, well, I have the photos all saved so really, it's not necessary even for that.

I also am so frustrated with Blogger and it's constant removal of my posts saying they go against community standards. They do reinstate them but sometimes it's hours or days and well, it's frustrating. 

I have over 15 posts scheduled so yeah, not going to be immediate but like I said, hopefully by January 2025 I will be done with blogging. Make sure you follow my YouTube Channel or social media sites (I'm Danni's Dreams everywhere) so you can still see my crafty creations and so I can hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment