I paired the cute critters with some fun papers from Doodlebug and some dies from my stash.
I hope my swap partner likes it! It was fun to get all those critters colored up with my Copics and arrange them on the card. It's a little busy but I thought it was a fun picnic scene!
Have a good day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!
Products Used:
Newton's Nook Woodland Picnic Stamp set- retired
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
SU Cardstock
Doodlebug Bar-B-Cute 6x6 Paper Pad
Doodlebug Great Outdoors 6x6 Paper Pad
TLC Designs Aztec Sunshine Circle Dies- I think this company is no longer in business
Newton's Nook Land Border Dies
Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Circle Nesting Dies
Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Rectangle Dies
Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops
Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
SU Cardstock
Doodlebug Bar-B-Cute 6x6 Paper Pad
Doodlebug Great Outdoors 6x6 Paper Pad
TLC Designs Aztec Sunshine Circle Dies- I think this company is no longer in business
Newton's Nook Land Border Dies
Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Circle Nesting Dies
Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Rectangle Dies
Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops
Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops




No comments:
Post a Comment