The Pajama Crafter Stamps Merry & Bright Inspiration Hop is officially live!
Join the Pajama Crafter Stamps Design Team for festive Christmas cardmaking inspiration featuring new and previously released Pajama Crafter Stamps products. You’ll find handmade cards, creative techniques, Christmas characters, holiday scenes, and plenty of merry and bright ideas to inspire your Christmas crafting.
Start the hop here: @dannisdreams
For my holiday inspiration today I wanted to show you can use non-traditional colors for your holiday projects! I used the Citrus & Scarlet Blooms stamp set with the Spring Plaids 6x6 paper for my card today. I just love how it came out!! So super pretty!
Make sure you hop around with the Pajama Crafter Stamps team both on Instagram and YouTube for lots of holiday inspiration!
Have a merry day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!
Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:
*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*
.png)



No comments:
Post a Comment