Thursday, August 27, 2026

July 2023 Crafty Courtyard Kit- Summer Fruits

Earlier in the week I used the Pink & Main July 2023 Crafty Courtyard Kit-Summer Fruits for my SheetLoad Rewind cards. The kit was still on my desk so I decided to just sit and play and create more cards with it.


There were 4 sketches on the printable enclosed so I used those on some of my cards to "get started". 

I had so much fun just sitting and creating! I used almost all of the cardstock in the kit and most of the patterned paper which is a rare thing for me! Feels good to use my stash!

Foiled cards are so hard to photograph but so pretty in person!






Have a marvelous day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Pink & Main July 2023 Crafty Courtyard Kit-Summer Fruits
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Layering Circles Framelits Dies

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment