I had so much fun creating my card using the Weinerful Christmas stamp set! Isn't that dog so cute!! I'd love to receive this card!
My images were colored with Copics and fussy cut out!
Copics Used:
Dog: E17, E09, E07, E08, E13, E29
Coat: R29, R27, R24, C1
Tree: G17, G16, G14
Rope: E57, E55
Tree Trunk: E37, E35
Presents: same as coat and tree
I used lots of layers on this card but no foam tape in between layers so it's still pretty flat for mailing. My sentiment is on the inside and reads, "Merry Woofmas and a wienerful New Year!"
Have the best day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!
Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:
Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.



No comments:
Post a Comment