Sunday, August 23, 2026

Mixing Patterned Papers | Toadally Awesome Birthday

One of the things I get asked often is how do I mix patterned papers for my cards. I never really knew what to say as I just did it. I sat down and thought about it and did some research and put together a video answering that question! Watch my video HERE!!

I also created a card mixing patterned papers to show how it does work! I used the super cute and fun Toadally Awesome Birthday stamp set and Birthday Bash 6x6 papers from Pajama Crafter Stamps!


I colored my cute toads/frogs with Copics and fussy cut them out!


Copics Used:
YG17, YG13, YG11, E04, R37, R35, R32


A very bright & happy birthday card! It just makes me smile!

Have a hoppy day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment