I'm back today with another card using one of the sketches from the upcoming Inspired By The Sketch 2 book that Cristena from Crafty Stamp Co. is putting together!! I'm so excited for this book as I just love sketches and it's so nice to have these Inspired By The Sketch books handy!
Today I have used Sketch 142 for my layout. I'm so excited for this second Inspired By The Sketch Book to come out! and still so honored to be asked to create samples for the book!
I used the super cute Party Like A Panda Stamp Set along with the Party Power 6x6 Paper Pad for this fun and adorable birthday card!
Visit the Crafty Stamp Co. shop HERE! Use the coupon code, DANNI to receive 10% off your order (some exclusions do apply).
Crafty Stamp Co. Products Used:
*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*



No comments:
Post a Comment