I'm excited to be doing a little collab today with my friend, Teresa of the Fresh and Renewed with Teresa channel! Today is our last Summer Vibes Collab but never fear, we'll be back next month with the Crafty Coffee Break Collab each Friday!
Watch my video for today HERE!!
Today I pulled out the Unity Stamps June 2026 Kit of the Month- The Art of Summering. You can also purchase these Cabana Critics by themselves.
Aren't they a hoot!! Just so much fun! You can watch me color them HERE!! I really love how this turned out and it makes me smile!
Have a sunny day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!
Products Used:
or buy the set by itself, Cabana Critics
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Grabie Acrylic White Marker
*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*



No comments:
Post a Comment