Sunday, September 13, 2026

Beary Happy Birthday!

In my Facebook group, This & That With Danni's Dreams, the current challenge is Pandas! I wanted to get one more inspiration card done before the challenge ends on 9/15/2026.

I pulled out the Sunny Studio Panda Party stamp set to create with! I thought the Newton's Nook Postage Stamp Layout die was perfect for the cute little pandas!


The red star paper from the Sunny Studio Rainbow Bright 6x6 paper pad was perfect to let the pandas shine! I found one of the hearts I used as an embellishment in my stash already die cut out and then I die cut the other two from Jaded Blossom's Valentine Embellishment Cluster dies.



The card came out so cute and fun! Love the sweet pandas!

Have a fabulous day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment