The June 2026 SheetLoad of Cards was perfect as it makes 12 cards. I changed the sketch a little bit, instead of tearing the paper I added a strip of paper created with the Kat Scrappiness A2 Stitched Strips Dies.
The arches I used are from Jaded Blossom, Stitched Arch Dies and the stamp set is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (now Creative Worship), Bold Birthday. The paper is some from my stash, an older Recollections Hot Buy stack, Happy Cake Day!
The food pantry thought it was a great idea so I'm happy I thought of it. Now each month I will try to donate birthday cards and the supplies for the birthday bags!
Have a wonderful day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!
Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
SU Cardstock and Ink
Recollections Happy Cake Day 12 x12 Stack
Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps (Creative Worship) Bold Birthday Stamp Set
*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*


No comments:
Post a Comment