My son recently visited me and had requests for wedding cards. I didn't have any on hand so I sat down one afternoon while he was doing other things and created these 3 wedding cards for him using stamps from Unity Stamps! I love that I finally found stamp sets that help make wedding cards easily that look so good!
Since I made them quickly I didn't keep track of each card's supplies but I did keep track of all the supplies- listed below. I don't know if I can pick a favorite, can you?
Have a wonderful day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!
Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder
Queen & Company Pearls
SU Garden Trellis Embossing Folder
Not 2 Shabby Sparkly Enamel Dots
Not 2 Shabby Flowers:The Magic of Spring 6x6 Paper Pad










No comments:
Post a Comment