Friday, July 31, 2026

Summer Vibes Collab | Surf's Up

I'm excited to be doing a little collab today with my friend, Teresa of the Fresh and Renewed with Teresa channel! We are planning on sharing summer themed creations each Friday through the end of August!

Watch my video HERE!!

For this week's Summer Vibes I used Surf's Up Anya from The Greeting Farm. I don't think she's seen ink before so that made it super fun to color her up. I paired her with a "vintage" paper pad, Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad. I really like how summery this card turned out! 




Have a sunny day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
The Greeting Farm Surf's Up Anya Stamp Set
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
SU Cardstock
Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment