Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Crafty Stamp Co. | September 2026 Crafty Crew Kit | Z-Fold Card

Today I have a fun tutorial up on my channel creating this darling Z-Fold Card. (I'm obsessed with these Z-Fold Cards!!) Watch my video HERE!!

You can pre-order the Crafty Stamp Co. September 2026 Crafty Crew Kit until August 15, 2026 and it will ship out on September 5, 2026! It's a darling kit! You can see me unbox it HERE!!


Z-Fold cards are so hard to photograph but you can see how super cute this came out!!




Have a delightful day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Don't forget to watch the tutorial HERE!!

Pre-order your September 2026 Crafty Crew Kit HERE before August 15, 2026!!

Visit the Crafty Stamp Co. shop HERE! Use the coupon code, DANNI to receive 10% off your order (some exclusions do apply-not valid on Crafty Crew Kits).

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment