Monday, August 3, 2026

Inky Paws Challenge #255- Week 1


Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge! The challenge runs through August 28, 2026! Link your creations on the Inky Paws Challenge Blog for a chance to win $20 store credit at the Newton's Nook Shop! Check out the Challenge Rules before you create your project!

We have a super fun sketch for the month of August! This sketch features a fun angled layout! Try using this sketch with our Card Layout 7 Die or cut the angles with a scissor or trimmer. Put a different image in each section or keep it simple with patterned papers and sentiments. All themes are welcome as long as the sketch is used.

For my card today I created a fun birthday card--with no coloring!!! I used the Card Layout7 Die with the Birthday Woofs 6x6 Paper Pad for my background. For the sentiment I grabbed out the Happy Birthday Die Set and then added some dogs from the Dog Silhouttes Dies! I think it turned out fun!





Thanks for stopping by and be sure to grab out your Newton's Nook goodies and come play along with us at the Inky Paws Challenge!!

Have a super day and go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Newton's Nook Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment