Friday, August 14, 2026

Summer Vibes Collab | Summer Together Piggies

I'm excited to be doing a little collab today with my friend, Teresa of the Fresh and Renewed with Teresa channel! We are planning on sharing summer themed creations each Friday through the end of August!

Last week I used the sassy cow from the C.C. Designs stamp set, Summer Together, and this week I used the fun piggies!

Watch my video last week to see the sassy cow from this stamp set HERE! Watch my video from this week HERE!!




Have a superb day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
C.C. Designs Summer Together Stamp Set
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink
Doodlebug Summer Fun 6x8 Paper Pad

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment