Sunday, August 16, 2026

You Blow Me Away!

I had so much fun creating this card using the Pajama Crafter Stamps Funny Bunnies Stamp Set! The bunnies in this set are sure to make you smile!


I created lots of layers for my bunny to add interest to the card! Love the sentiment, "You Blow Me Away" with this bunny who's blowing a bubble gum bubble!


As I finished the card it needed a little sparkle/shine so I added the Opalescence Confetti Embellishments. I love how it turned out!


Have a bubbly day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment