Friday, September 4, 2026

Crafty Coffee Break Collab | Pumpkin & Spice

I'm excited to be doing a little collab today with my friend, Teresa of the Fresh and Renewed with Teresa channel! For the month of September we are doing the Crafty Coffee Break Collab where we share coffee themed projects each Friday!

Watch my video for today HERE!!


I really LOVE how my card turned out using the Pajama Crafter Stamps Pumpkin & Spice stamp set! So super pretty! The sentiment inside says, "Pumpkin & Spice makes everything nice".



Can't wait to be back each Friday with more coffee themed cards!

Have a super day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment