Saturday, September 5, 2026

Shaker Saturday | Flower Child

It's Saturday so that means it's time for Shaker Saturday!! You can watch my video HERE for all the details of today's card!

I just "had* to use one of my favorite stamps from Pajama Crafter Stamps, Flower Child. She just makes me happy and I love how she looks on this bee themed shaker!




Have a fabulous day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink
This Calls For Confetti Autumn Buzz Confetti

Pouches/Pockets I want to try:

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment