Friday, September 18, 2026

Foiling Friday | Merry & Bright

It's time for another Foiling Friday! Yay! You can watch my video for today's cards HERE!


I decided to switch gears from birthday cards to holiday cards this week! I pulled out the Pink & Main Merry & Bright Foilable Kit and the Dimesional Red CheerFoil!

I used one of the backgrounds and sentiments from the Merry & Bright Foilable Kit to create two cards this week.

The first card uses the sentiment along with the Pink & Main Merry & Bright 6x6 Paper Pad. The paper is a little non-traditional and makes me happy! I think the pretty foiled sentiment really stands out!




The second card uses the background along with the Pink & Main Oh My Garland stamp set. What a cute stamp set!! I heat embossed the sentiment so it would stand out.




Have a marvelous day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Pink & Main Merry & Bright 6x6 Paper Pad
SU Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Hammermill Cardstock
VersaMark Ink
White Detail Embossing Powder

Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment