Friday, September 18, 2026

Crafty Coffee Break Collab | More Than Coffee

I'm excited to be doing a little collab today with my friend, Teresa of the Fresh and Renewed with Teresa channel! For the month of September we are doing the Crafty Coffee Break Collab where we share coffee themed projects each Friday!

Watch my video for today HERE!!

For today's card I pulled out the Sweet November Stamps More Than Coffee-Limited Edition stamp set. I love the little mouse! I paper pieced the sleeve on the coffee cup for some interest.




Have a wonderful day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Sweet November Stamps More Than Coffee-Limited Edition Stamp Set
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink
Crafter's Companion 6x6 Blush Plaid Paper Pad

Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! Everything about it is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete