Saturday, September 19, 2026

Shaker Saturday | Super Kid

It's time for another Shaker Saturday!! You can watch my video HERE for all the details of this week's card!

This week's card was so much fun to create! I used the Whimsy Stamps Comic Book Page stamp and matching die and then added my super kid from the Whimsy Stamps Super Kids stamp set.




Such a fun shaker card that is perfect for so many occasions! 

Have a super day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock
This Calls For Confetti: Red, Blue Platinum, Glazed Lemon and Bokeh Bliss Teeny Tiny Mix

Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment