Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Sweet November Stamps Spooky Season Spooktacular | Halloween Is Back

In the Sweet November Stamps Facebook Group there is a new challenge, Spooky Season Spooktacular! Each week there is a prompt you create a card with. For the third week the prompt is: Create A Scene.


I'm not going to lie, at first I was thinking I'd skip this week as creating scenes is not my strong suit but then I told myself I wasn't going to get better at them unless I tried so I tried. LOL!

I used the Halloween Is Back stamp set as the focal point of my scene. Another stamp set I've had for awhile and not used! I used Amy's sample on the website as inspiration. I used several stamp sets and lots of masking to create my door scene. A fun sentiment finished off the card, "Wishing You all The Treats Your Bag Can Hold".



Have an amazing day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Rectangle Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment