Friday, October 2, 2026

Foiling Friday | 'Tis The Season

It's time for another Foiling Friday!! Watch my video HERE for more details!

Last week I only had time to finish one of the cards using backgrounds I foiled using the Newton's Nook 'Tis The Season Toner Card Fronts. I finished up the other 3 cards for this week. I used lots of Newton's Nook goodies both current and retired along with a few Kat Scrappiness products. I like how each one turned out and I love that now I have more holiday cards for the holiday market I am doing in December!










Have a wonderful day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Newton’s Nook Wreath Pups Stamp/Die-retired
Newton’s Nook Dairy Christmas-retired
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink
SU retired Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder

Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment