Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Color Cube Collab October 2026

Teresa and I are bringing back our Color Cube Collab! We hope to create a card or two on the 7th of each month using our original Color Cubes. You can watch my video HERE for all the details! 

Today we are using Color Cube Card 367, which was chosen randomly.


I had the supplies out from the Pink & Main Coloring Cute Critters Virtual Event on my craft desk and the colors matched the Color Cube Card pretty closely so I used those supplies.




It doesn't match exactly but I'm happy with how close it is! I love that cute fox and mouse!

Have an amazing day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
OLO Markers

Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment