Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Sweet November Stamps Spooky Season Spooktacular | Halloween Postage Pals Landscape

In the Sweet November Stamps Facebook Group there is a new challenge, Spooky Season Spooktacular! Each week there is a prompt you create a card with. This is the final week and the prompt is: Costume Party!


I decided to use the Halloween Postage Pals Landscape stamp set with the Waffle Flower Postage Collage for my card this week. Fun to see all those cute kiddos in their costumes!



Have a super day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
OLO Markers
SU Cardstock
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die

Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment