Friday, October 2, 2026

Autumn Craft & Create Collab | Sweater Weather

Teresa and I are continuing to do our Friday Collabs with a new theme, Autumn!! I am looking forward to this theme as I have lots of autumn crafty goodies! You can watch my video HERE for all the details!


I had the BEST time using the Pink & Main Sweater Dies and Stencils for my cards today. I had to stop myself from just sitting and creating sweaters all day! The possibilities are endless! In my order that comes this week I have the holiday stencils coming so that will be fun too! My papers were from the August 2026 Crafty Courtyard Kit, which are available now on their own!






Have a great day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
SU Cardstock and Ink
Scrappy Boy Stamps Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die

Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment