Friday, October 2, 2026

Pink & Main Monthly Card Challenge #21: Dimension | Autumn Circle Flip Card

Today I'm playing along with the Pink & Main Monthly Card Challenge #21: Dimension.


I recently got the Circle Flip Card Die and couldn't wait to try it out! I paired it with the Leaves are Falling stamp/die set and the Autumn is Calling patterned papers. My dimension is that the little mouse and sentiment on the front are popped up on foam tape. A very fun card to create and I like how it turned out!



Have a super day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Products Used:
Hammermill Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock and Ink

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment