Sunday, October 4, 2026

Pajama Crafter Stamps Fall For Our Favorites Week | Closer To Extinction

It's another fun themed week at Pajama Crafter Stamps! From October 4, 2026 through October 10, 2026 we are "Falling For Our Favorites"!! Be sure to check out what the design team creates on the Pajama Crafter Stamps Blog, IG and YouTube channel! You won't be disappointed!!


For my card today I used the Closer to Extinction stamp set! I've had it for awhile and have been wanting to use it! Such a great stamp set! I paired it with the Treasure Voyage 6x6 Papers and the Dang from the Dang, Whoa, Yikes! Word and Shadow Die. I kept my coloring to match the papers and also I was inspired by Joy's recent coloring HERE! 


A fun tip is that when your sentiment won't work in the space you have, cut it into smaller words and make it work! 



Have an amazing day! Go do something for yourself and go get crafty!

Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:
Treasure Voyage 6x6 Paper Pad

*Some links that I share are affiliate links. I link them up for your convenience and may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you will consider using the links if you decide to purchase the products I share.*

No comments:

Post a Comment